Author(s): Lonely Planet; Loren Bell; Jennifer Rasin Denniston
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Grand Canyon National Park is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Go rafting on the Colorado River, ride a mule down into the Grand Canyon, or view it from above on a helicopter ride around the canyon's rim; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Grand Canyon National Park and begin your journey now
Inside the Lonely Planet Grand Canyon Travel Guide:
- User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations
- Focused on the best - hikes, drives, and cycling tours
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, conservation, and Native Americans
- Over 32 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Useful features - Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes
- Covers Grand Canyon, Kaibab National Forest, Valle, North Rim, South Rim, Havasupai Reservation, Hualapai Reservation, Flagstaff, Sedona, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas, Colorado River and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Grand Canyon National Park, our most comprehensive guide for exploring the Grand Canyon, is perfect for those interested in both the top and off-the-beaten path experiences.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.