Pocket Delhi and Agra 1
Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Pocket Delhi & Agra is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the magnificent Taj Mahal, marvel at the splendour of Old Delhi's remnants of former empires and sample the most delicious street food - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Delhi & Agra and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Delhi & Agra:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Delhi, Agra and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Delhi & Agra is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra for an in-depth guide to the region.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
- : 9781788682763
- : Lonely Planet Global Limited
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : October 2019
- : .39 Inches X 4.17 Inches X 6.02 Inches
- : books
- : Lonely Planet
- : Paperback
- : 1910
- : English
- : 915.45604533
- : 160