Author(s): Dorling Kindersley Travel Staff
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Barcelona, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Barcelona.
Wander the stately Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, stroll down thriving thoroughfare La Rambla, admire some of the world's finest Modernista architecture at the Sagrada Familia, or sample world-renowned cuisine and enjoy a buzzing nightlife. From Top 10 museums and galleries to the Top 10 most fascinating markets, discover the best of Barcelona with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Barcelona-
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 listsshowcase the best Barcelona attractions, covering Parc G3ell, the Museu Picasso, La Pedrera, Palau de la M.sica Catalana, and more
- Free laminated pull-out mapof Barcelona, plus seven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guidesexplore Barcelona's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chaptersdivided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tipsincluding our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour mapshelp you navigate with ease
- CoversBarri G tic and La Ribera, El Raval, Montju'c, The Seafront, Eixample, GrOcia, Tibi and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Barcelona? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Barcelona or DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Spain.